A List of CT Scan Providers in Major Indian Cities
Ct scan vs mri, ever wondered what makes your doctor choose one over the other? The answer lies in your symptoms and your prior medical record CT Scan Providers. The difference between ct scan and mri can be seen in the insight of the organs they create. An MRI scan produces a detailed image of your soft tissues and organs. On the other hand, a CT scan, while equally effective, does not generate an in-depth and comprehensive image of the same. However, a CT scan is always the doctor’s first choice when it comes to emergencies that demand a fast diagnosis to carry out further treatment.
Are you someone who’s planning to go for a quick, full body body scan? Naturally, you would want to ask, which is the best centre for ct scan near me. Keep reading to know about the various centres and facilities from where you can avail the best CT Scan providers.
CT Scan Cost in India
Stethoscope and pills kept on currency notes Credit: Pixabay
Ct scan price is not uniform everywhere. It varies highly depending upon your area/place. A popular medical facility in Delhi, City X-ray clinic charges a minimum of Rs. 6200 for a full body CT scan. Ct scan abdomen price can be around Rs. 3900. A ct scan brain can cost upto Rs. 10000 in the same facility.
In Mumbai, a CT Scan Providers can be availed at around rs. 3000. Exo Path Labs, a well-known centre charges upto Rs. 3500 for a full body scan. Individual body part scans can cost around Rs. 2750.
We have provided up a round up of the best centres from where you can avail CT scan services. These centres employ high-quality machines made using the latest technology to deliver accurate results and a typical ct scan machine price in these centres can reach upto a crore.
CT Scan Facilities in Major Indian Cities
Doctor and nurse in a medical facility, Credit: Pixabay
1. DelhiS.no.Name of centreAddressCost 1.
City XSec.12A, Plot no.18, Dwaraka 11007515402.JatanXrayTilak Nagar, 4A/16, New Delhi-11001814003.Sanya DiagnosticsMain Aurobindo Marg, Green Park, A-5, New Delhi16004.N2 ImagingA25, Hauz Khaz, New Delhi-1100161700
2. MumbaiS.no. Name of centreAddress Cost1.MedcareDLH Park, Ground floor, Unit No. 2, Goregaon west, Mumbai13752.Proscan DiagnosticsBuilding No. 3, 37-38, Sir Mathuradas Vasanji Rd.19003.Surya HospitalMangal Ashirwad, 101-102, S.V Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 14004.Pulse HitechLBS Marg, 8 Kanakia Zillion, Mumbai, Maharashtra1800
3. PuneS.No.Name of the centreAddressCost1.Megavision Diagnostics Centre1, KBS, Rd. MIDC, Pimpri Colony, Maharashtra36002.Krsnaa Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.Sainath Hospital, Sec. No. 4, Sant Nagar. Moshi, Pune, Maharashtra25003.NidanNagras Road. Ward No. 8, Aundh26004.Noble Hospital153, Magarpatta City Rd., Hadapsar2400
4. ChennaiS.no. Name of the centreAddressCost 1.Aarthi ScansNo.17. C.V, Raman Rd., Alwarpet19002.Matrix CT Scans5-105, Defense Colony, Nizarathipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu15003.Primex Scans and LabsVelachery-12, Dhandeesearam, First Main Rd., Chennai23004.Proscans Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.No. 9, Palankottal, Street, Chennai1500
5. BangaloreS.No. Name of the centreAddressCost 1.Aarthi ScansAarthi Scan Pvt. Ltd., 499, CMH Rd, Indiranagar, Bengaluru19002.Focus Diagnostic Centre & amp Speciality Clinics1213, 20th, Main Rd., Shivanahalli Circle, 5th Block, Rajajinagar, Karnataka21003.3K Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.#113 Service Rd, Kallumantapa, Horamavu, Karnataka19804.Imax Diagnostics438, 5th A Cross Rd., HRBR Layout, First Block, Kalyan Nagar, Karnatakas2250
Now that you know all about the major facilities in various cities offering CT scans, it will be easy for you to make a quick decision. Depending upon your needs, you can either avail a CT or an MRI scan. Keep in mind that the difference between mri and CT Scan Providers will largely depend on the information required by your doctor.